Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&D DTW Won't work out of the box

Hi Guys,
    my new G&D DTW M4 arrived from HKG not 20 mins ago - I loaded the magazine, popped a fully charged lipo in the back (11.1). Using the bolt release etc like on a real steel or gbb, and nothing. It doesn't cycle or fire brand new out the box. I open it up, tried holding the bolt release in both positions but nothing. What I do get is a constant red led, not flashing. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? Bearing in mind this is my first ever training weapon style AEG. all help or advice would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

Did you get the beep when trying to enter programming mode?
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

No beep.... You're supposed to hold the trigger and bolt release together until it beeps is that right?

Comment

Try to rotate gears by hand.Maybe it's a jamm.Or battery discharged.Motor is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolo View Post
          Try to rotate gears by hand.Maybe it's a jamm.Or battery discharged.Motor is ok?
          It seems that the motor was destroyed haha! Brand new out of the box and it practically disintegrated when removing it...

Comment

How so? Sure it can be repaired
            dsgdreamteam

Comment

Poor "metal" .

Comment

Originally posted by sj_asc View Post
                How so? Sure it can be repaired
                it crumbled to bits my friend. Like a cadburys flake....

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ryder777 Arnies Airsoft Forum member since 2006. Find out more about ryder777
                Working...
                X