Motor rewinding after new motor installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor rewinding after new motor installed

Recently upgraded the motor in my TM G36k recoil shock to a lonex Titan a2, and since after every shot you can hear the motor rewind.
    This was playing havoc with semi auto where sometimes it would require two trigger pulls to cycle the gun. However, I tried a stronger battery and that sorted that issue, just mention in case it helps identify the problem.
    Is there anything I can do short of installing a mosfet to help with the rewind?
    Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
    Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
    Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
    Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

That sounds like a cut off/switch timing issue if you are getting cutoff before the cycle is complete.
    For rewind, im guessing you have already checked the AR latch?
    What kind of cycle rates are you getting?
    dsgdreamteam

Comment

Firstly, thanks for your reply!
      How would I go about correcting the cut off/switch issue?
      I opened her up again and the arl was the wrong side of the bevel gear. Closed her up however and the gun still rewinds, I’ve a feeling the arl has worn down some how and cannot stop the bevel gear anymore.. will purchase a replacement and see what happens.
      Rof is perfect, and definitely quicker with the new motor, can’t test it however as I’ve also got a double feeding problem I’m struggling to solve. Tried multiple hop rubbers to no avail.
      Last edited by Half Trigger; 21 July, 2018, 22:21.
      Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Solved and running smoothly with an rof around 16. Cheers again
        Last edited by Half Trigger; 23 July, 2018, 12:44.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Half Trigger Find out more about Half Trigger
        Working...
        X