G&g arp 556

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&g arp 556

I recently bought the g&g arp 556 and am really pleased with the gun and the way it’s shoots. However when you fire the gun it sounds like the spring makes a sort of twang sound after each shot. Could this be the spring vibrating or something. It’s not the end of the world but it’s quite annoying. I also have the g&g tr16 556 mbh which i believe shares the same gearbox etc and this gun sounds perfect with no spring noise at all. Just wondering if changing the spring would get rid of the noise perhaps?
    Last edited by Kirbymeister; 1 January, 2019, 18:27.

Typical g&g twang, if you can access the upper gearbox, normally on an m4 you just remove the upper receiver you would see the spring inside the gearbox, just put some heavy duty silicone oil on the spring especially near the spring-guide, it's probably different for the arp to access ,if it's a quick change spring take it out and put a generous amount of grease on the spring guide and it will dampen it
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Awesome news. I was hoping it might be a case of take the spring out and grease up the spring guide. I’m no expert but to me it sounds like the spring vibrating and twanging against the spring guide.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Kirbymeister Find out more about Kirbymeister
      Working...
      X