G & G MP5 replacement gear box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G & G MP5 replacement gear box

I have a G & G MP5 A4 I think?? pneumatic blowback basically a none runner as there was a issue with the trigger stripped the gearbox down 1st time doing so on a gear box and found the back pin that holds the trigger shuttle in place had snapped off. I managed to drill out the hole and screw in a screw that was cut to the same height as the broken pin. Anyway fun begins re shimming and building the gearbox back up. but noticed the top of the gear box had warped and made it difficult to get the cover plate back on. All back together still a non runner. More research I did and have found that the gearbox shell because of its design is weaker at the top and can snap off. Looking at sending it in to a tech to get looked at but also can a normal none pneumatic G & G gearbox be put in instead. Also anyone any good at repairing MP5's.
    Cheers in advance

Jeez the amount of g&g gearboxes I've worked on in my time, I can do them in my sleep lol, anyway you can fit most v2 gearboxes in, can't say all makes because I haven't tried them all, what's wrong with your mp5
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Tbh not sure due to lack of knowledge not even sure I've put it back together correctly as first time trying so basically a none runner could be something simple like the fuse lol. Like I mention before part of the gear box shell had broken off. It's the pin that hold the trigger mechanism in place managed to repair that but still not running

Comment

Where are you based, you could just post the gearbox if you wanted it up n running,I'm in nw London
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Thanks for that in up north in East Yorkshire tbh im thinking the whole gun needs looking at as when i got it it was in pieces and things dont seem to be fitting correctly probably user error on my part

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

WKD666 Find out more about WKD666
          Working...
          X