Gun stops firing til I tap the side of the gun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun stops firing til I tap the side of the gun

Hi guys couldn't find any threads already about this issue so if there is point me in that direction please,

Right the issue,

I custom built all my guns and never had any issues with any, this has somewhat perplexed me,

I have dropped a G&G gearbox in my m4 and everything was fine in the field out back, skirmished it this weekend and halfway through the day I was getting no trigger response at all, then it would all of. Sudden catch up with how many times I'd pulled the trigger and let off shots, obviously this was dangerous as I shot my son close range (ha ha) but I found if I tapped the right hand side of the gun it would work ok again, it was an intermittent problem and only seemed to happen after I'd had my gun pointing down and not aiming, I got it home, checked everything and there was nothing out of place, worn or dirty, i cleaned everything up to make sure, ie trigger contacts etc, but took it out in the field and got same issue almost instantly, I initially thought the spring or piston were sticking back and not cycling but tha doesnt seem to be the case..

I will probably just buy a new GB as I can't be bothered with the fuss this time around but has anyone gotbany idea before I do??

The GB was brand new taken out of a G&G top tech

About the Author

Collapse

andre the giant Enter The SANDMAN Find out more about andre the giant
Working...
X