Hairline GB Cracks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hairline GB Cracks!

I know a lot of us experience this problem in our airsoft lives, I just want to share how I was able to at least stop the hairline cracks from continuing and still able to use the GB with some imagination and modification and of course reading and understanding what the tech Gurus are saying.

My 2 G&P 7mm bearing bushing GB with two different hairline cracks.

The first 1 was 530fps set on semi only. It is a hopeless case as it all went through the other side

The second was 350fps at high ROF with G&P M120 High speed motor and all stock. This can still be saved.

ROF 24 on 9.6V

25 on 11.1 12C lipoly with

I was able to save the second one by doing this. We call it corner cutting and drilling holes at the edge of the hairline crack.. I have done corner cutting on all sides.

Then some more reinfocement internally, Our customized cylinder head pads measured to
    maximize AOE and helps dissipate the foce of impact.

Whoalla what a result, I have been using this GB for 3 months now and the Hairline crack never push through. It really works. I use some dremmel tools to attain this modifications

All FPS readings are base on .2 Marui's and a Guarder 2008 chrono with ROF readings.

Disclaimer: This is for sharing purposes only, you can modify your own project at your own risk.

About the Author

Collapse

mamba A regular guy who reviews and writes airsoft stuff for an internet magazine Find out more about mamba
Working...
X