ksc mp7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ksc mp7

hhye i just have a lil question about my ksc mp7. i havent used it at all apart from to cycle some maintinence gas into it when i first got it, as i like it too much to risk marking it in a game or even shoot it, its just been stiitng happy in its box since i got it over the summer but after looking online at reviews/maintinence guides etc ive noticed that alot of them talk about two versions, a taiwan one and a us one, they can be identified by the serial number saying either tw or us at the end, peeps say that the us one has a plastic rocket valve and are no good for green gas while the tw one has a metal one and is fine for green.
    my question is this really, mine isnt listed as its the limited Japan version wich doesnt have the crappy painted/printed serial that oters ive seen on reviews have, so were are these people getting them from and would mine have a plastic or metal rocket valve? i know i could just open it up and look but im just assuming that as its one of the limited runs that it would have the best parts inside no?

sorry this is probabaly not going to read very well im just curious - im still not sure if i could bring myself to use such a nice gun even though the sock factor of auto up close would be damm fun :p
    cheers
    back in the game after 12 months away!

About the Author

Collapse

magic_golem Find out more about magic_golem
Working...
X