WE AK74 RA-Tech Dynamic Spring System and Recoil Buffer Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE AK74 RA-Tech Dynamic Spring System and Recoil Buffer Kit

Strange names for this kit but it works (kind of) very nicely. The end result is an effective increase in the felt recoil and a faster ROF.

After installing the Dynamic Spring System - which is a replacement for the bit that fits into the end of the bolt that holds the spring and attaches itself to the "button" that you press to open the top cover. I have a problem when trying to open the top cover, after fitting I cant press the "button" that you press to open the top cover with. It just doesn't move. If I hit it with the end of a screw driver it pops back and I can open the rail - but thats not ideal. Has anyone had similar problems ?

After adding this part the felt recoil and ROF were much improved. I then added the heavier recoil buffer kit and the affect was marginally better. In my opinion you get the greatest jump in performance with just the spring kit. But the Buffer kit does add a bit more weight.

Ive got a hephaestus trigger set also - but I think I'll install that after the original breaks - which Ive heard should happen soon.

So overall good investment - but could do with some advise in the top cover problem.

Thx.

About the Author

Collapse

IronMonkeyPimp Find out more about IronMonkeyPimp
Working...
X