Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SHS 40mm grenades driving me nuts!!!

Guys and girls,

Having had a few madbull moscarts around 7 years ago and having endless resetting problems I thought I would try these news design self resetting SHS jobs.

I ordered 3, 2 pi**ed gas from the barrels instantly so sent them back, got another 2 and I had 3 shells that filled with gas and retained it fine.

I used them twice each and after that they wouldn't fill with gas - pours out of the barrels as soon as it squirts into the fill valve l.

I figured it must be a resetting issue so I stuck my bfg loader into the firing pin, slightly unscrewed (like a madbull) the shell and poked in the firing pin - it made no difference.

Thinks it must then be the seals I took them apart and soaked the main o rings in silicon gun oil for around 5 days, stretched them slightly and refitted them, still no change, gas straight in and straight out.

Now inside the metal dome that the main o ring wraps around appears to be a valve of some sorts, I have chucked loads of silicon oil into this and let it soak for days and again, no change!

My last thought was maybe the 4 bearings are too greasy to reset, I cleaned them dry of grease so they move very easy, reassembled the shells, still no change.

Where am I going wrong?? I don't really understand how them work, I am sure it is very simply but I can't get my head around it. And this metal dome core in the middle is definitely a 2 part job with some sort of valve core in the middle, I am sure my madbulls didn't have this. But it's impossible to tighten or Posen it because turning it makes the top half of the dome turn and it's hard to grip it.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated, it can't be rocket science, it's driving me nuts.

About the Author

Collapse

mafu10 I haven't released my book yet Find out more about mafu10
Working...
X