Stock TM KSG failed chrono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock TM KSG failed chrono

As a wee bit of info for fellow users , my stock TM KSG failed initial chrono on Sunday at the Gaol , it was doing 335fps on .25’s (so that’s around 370’ish with a .2) with a SaT after service tank and propane , tried green gas , same result .

Bought a can of 144A and it was doing 305fps .

Just dug out the TM gas tank , filled both with the 144 and 4 single shots (not going to involve overpressure from it being a single not a treble shot) the TM did between 275-284fps but the SaT tank was putting out between 295-306fps so basically a 20fps diffrence between the two tanks .

Now being a total Neanderthal with gas longs was discussing it with Justin the site owner and think his supposition that it must have a hi-flow valve in the SaT tank could well be correct .
    So if you have bought one to use be aware there will be a substantial diffrence in the FPS between the two tanks .
    From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

I was at the gaol on Sunday with OBA team wearing orange arm bands ,first time there, such a great site
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
      I was at the gaol on Sunday with OBA team wearing orange arm bands ,first time there, such a great site
      Funnily enuff so was I !
      From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

druid799 Old and not so bold ! Find out more about druid799
      Working...
      X