Gbbr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gbbr

can anybody explain to me what is the difference between WE gbb magazine and GHK magazine?

They are made for different rifles... in so much as they do fit in the others gun.

the GHK internals are different too, allowing for less cool down / freezing. Essentially the GHK is more technical and the WE more simple, hence the enormous price difference.
    Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
    VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
    VFC 416c, 416d AEG
    HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

If I bought a WE gbb drum mag could I take the top of a GHK gbb mag and put it in to the WE gbb drum mag?

Comment

The mags are constructed differently..... i don't think it's possible.
        Away from UK until June / July. Happy to still buy but sales will be harder due to not being home.

Wanted:
        VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
        VFC 416c, 416d AEG
        HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

The mags are constructed differently..... i don't think it's possible.

Wanted:
          VFC 416c, 416d, 417 GBBR
          VFC 416c, 416d AEG
          HERA arms Glock chassis

Comment

Aww thanks anyway be nice if they did a drum mag for the ghk, suppose I just need to buy more normal mags

Comment

It’s definitely possible.

I’ve modified the AW/WE drum mag to fit both the Marui MWS system and the KWA Vector, so no reason you can’t do it for GHK

Comment

I would say anything is possible I only want the drum mag for skirmish I use normal mags when playing milsim I have watched a few videos and it don’t look hard to build one but then always looks easy till I try it myself lol

Comment

Where are you in the country?

Comment

I live in Belfast Northern Ireland

Comment

Shame, if you were closer (Essex) I might have been able to help.
                      Drop me a PM if you want pictures etc of my builds

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gougy Find out more about gougy
                      Working...
                      X