Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full face gas mask (custom)

Evening all,

Since seeing '1st shooters' epic SAS kit I've decided that I really want to create a similar look. I've always been a fan of the intimidating, all black, special forces look but I'm still not convinced about wearing a gas mask for airsoft!

After pondering this problem for the last few hours I have decided to take it upon myself to try and create a modified full face mask.

My basic Idea is to add filter and respirator type fittings (possibly including a fan) to a full face mask to create something more airsoft friendly but at the same time keeping the look (close to) authentic!

After a VERY quick photoshop, using a save phace mask as the base, this is what I have come up with.

My questions are:

Does anyone have any experience with the Save phace mask?!
    I like the low profile look as I think it will add to the illusion that this is a "gas mask".

Does anyone know if this sort of thing has been done before?
    I've googled the teeth off the subject but the closest thing i could find was this latex rubber paintball mask cover.

Finally, Is there anywhere that has a good guide to installing a fan into a mask? Is it worth it !?
    My thoughts were that an empty filter case could be the perfect place to install such a system?!

Thoughts, Ideas, Advise, Alternatives?!

R.V

About the Author

Collapse

Recon Victor Find out more about Recon Victor
Working...
X