Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE M1911 Customization

Hi guys.

Over the weekend I decided to buy a couple of WE M1911's (in silver) since I always wanted to go out on a duel pistol shootout where the pistols actually matched (before this I was using a Glock and a P226).

Anyway, I want to start loading the guns out a little from the standard look so have ordered a couple of real-steel grips from the states to pop onto there - as I understand it the WE 1911's accept real steel grips with no problem. However, I want to see what other options I have in regards to upgrading it both internally and maybe even externally. I've noticed that WE don't really do a lot of aftermarket parts for it (unless I'm looking in the wrong places) so are there other makes of the M1911 that are compatable with the WE version?

I'd like to add is a silencer to them as well. However, does anyone know what options are available in regards to a threaded barrel or if there's a threaded barrel for a different gun that would fit the WE version without any problems?

Thanks in advance.
    Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
    Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

About the Author

Collapse

Ammo Find out more about Ammo
Working...
X