Kydex holster making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Kydex holster making

Liked and shared mate, keep rocking out them holsters I can't wait to get mine,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

can you make one for a left hand tm glock 17 with a lock or strap on it as it will be used in the tunnels and if it was to fall out them im screwed lol? would you also need the glock from me to make the holster or will you be ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve203 View Post
        Liked and shared mate, keep rocking out them holsters I can't wait to get mine,

Cheers buddy, Cant wait for yours to arrive either so you can tell me what you think, which i hope you like it

Comment

I'm sure I will mate, I liked the pics, so I'll like the holster, thanks again great comma and great service once it arrives I'll hit you up with some great feedback,

Comment

New prices please check
            https://m.facebook.com/bridgetacticalkydex

Comment

Quick question - Looking to make a kydex holster up tomorrow for my P226 w/X300.

Just wondering, what do you guys put around the torch and near the trigger to ensure you have a channel for the torch to go down? Obviously if I don't put anything there, then the retention will be too tight for me to insert and withdraw the pistol from the holster.

I'm thinking just some blue-tac in a cylinder or something each side of the trigger guard to stop it from moulding too tight?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
                Quick question - Looking to make a kydex holster up tomorrow for my P226 w/X300.

Just wondering, what do you guys put around the torch and near the trigger to ensure you have a channel for the torch to go down? Obviously if I don't put anything there, then the retention will be too tight for me to insert and withdraw the pistol from the holster.

I'm thinking just some blue-tac in a cylinder or something each side of the trigger guard to stop it from moulding too tight?

Thanks!
                Kittens, don't worry I kill them first . Seriously I'd use some thin plastic wrapped around the light with something like blue tack inside to bulk it out

Comment

Heres a holster i made for a tm1911meu which he wanted it to be mounted low on belt/battlebelt to avoid contact with vest when draw which turned out very good.

Comment

Hi guys I'm looking for someone to make a holster for a kimber tactical entry II with a surefire x300, if anyone can help please pm me,

Comment

Anyone making kydex holsters any more?
                      WANTED:

Sordins or Comtac II's with Motorola 2pin connector!

PM me if you're selling some!

Comment

Don't know mate but thanks to you reviving this thread i'm going to have a go myself,

L.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Im currently getting a holster made by HWholsters.co.uk haven't got it yet but so far the service has been brilliant!

Comment

I don't think you can put other retailers on here delta, but I do have to agree Craig does some great work with kydex and his customer service is second to non, you will be very happy with your purchase,

Comment

• Kydex holster making

I know the rules, been here long enough!! they'll give me a warning if it's against the rules! But they're custom holster manufacturers so in my mind it seems a little different to what zeroone stock so they aren't major competitors!

Glad to hear I will be happy! I've no doubt I will be!

Comment

I haven't been on as long as your good self mate so I wasn't too sure, but thank you for letting me know,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
                                Working...
                                X