Kydex holster making

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kydex holster making

how tight are the magazine pouch things ?

what are the chances of the mags falling out ?
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

You can turn them upside down and shake them with out falling out! I can do adjustable tension ones too for £4 more!

Comment

Cool. Thanks. I read a while ago you shouldn't use the oven you use for cooking for heating Kydex so I was a bit apprehensive at having a go at making stuff but I'm glad to hear it's OK to do.

Comment

Yeh just keep an eye on it. I use a large baking tray upside down and let the Kydex warm up with the oven.
          Mark

Comment

I think I created new after hours business for you when I asked to make one for me.

Comment

been struggling to find a kydex for my P99C with TLR3, any chance you could whip me up one of those smaller size ones? same sort of size as the glock one would be ideal if I post over the pistol and tac light?
              KSC MP7A1 (Tw)
              mix'n'match M4
              Maruzen P99

Comment

No problem mate, with the light on the p99c it would be smaller than my Glock and Tac light combo. I'm using a new press now too so definition is nice.
                I've PM'd you back mate.
                Mark
                Last edited by rubi-tong; 5 March, 2012, 20:12.

Comment

Originally posted by rubi-tong View Post
                  Well got my first order for two TM 4.3 hi-capa holsters, one right handed (pictured) and one left for duel wielding.
                  Well, I guess that would be me then!

Just wanted to come on here and say..... thanks! Can't say enough good things about these holsters. Both the quality and the service throughout have been such a refreshing change! I've been looking along time for some holsters (that you don't have to modify to get them 'OK')

I saw the question on here about being able to shake them etc... Well, before using them for the first time at Better Battles on Sunday just gone, I gave them a full on upside down truffle shuffle, at times with much more force than I'd like... and... there they sat. Not a single budge.

Are they that tight that they don't move? No, just a cracking fit!!! When used properly, one clean swift movement and the pistol is already aiming at your target. I have got to say that these holsters have totally changed the day for me (for the better of course). As for re holstering the pistols, no looking needed.. just click easy into there new little house without any worry at all..

No, I am not a walking advertisment for Mark (rubi-tong) I am just a very very happy customer and quite happy to answer any questions on my experience so far (yes, so far.... I need quite a few more in time to come!)

As I say, any questions from a customers point of view, feel free to message me

Comment

I'm starting to make these again chaps, so if anyone is interested PM me.
                    Mark

Comment

What sort of price do you make them for them buddy

Comment

Price varies on what your requirements are mate, PM me what your after.

Comment

Hi guys, a little update from me.
                          This is a WE XDM with an AGS TAC light fitted for a customer.
                          Still needs corners rounding off but you get the idea.
                          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354200405.823133.jpg
                          ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354200428.922725.jpg
                          Cost for this or any TAC light holster is £45+PP

I'll post a pic when it's finished and on a belt.
                          Mark

Comment

Just made these for a customer for a G19.
                            Double mag pouch.
                            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354543674.541172.jpg
                            Small flared opening to aid placing the mags in, tension adjustment screw in the centre.
                            ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354543771.676281.jpg

Comment

Just completed this G19 holster for a good man in Belfast. Matching double mag pouch as above. Great retention on both.
                              ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354654396.497844.jpg

Comment

And yet another!
                                Made for a Mk23 WITH suppressor, made for a chap on here. Again great retention and fit. Draws with or without the suppressor attached.
                                ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354742593.132411.jpg
                                ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354742638.630767.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rubi-tong Find out more about rubi-tong
                                Working...
                                X