A&K SVD spring and hop up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A&K SVD spring and hop up

Hi all, I have my SVD and want to get it to 500fps. I have a madbull 6.03, steel sear and hard hop rubber. I wondered if anyone knew what power spring I would need to get it to 500. Also has anyone had any experience with the airsoft pro hop unit? The standard one is useless!
    Many thanks

Re: A&K SVD spring and hop up

You need an M150 to get to that velocity as for the chamber I am not sure to be honest as I think there is one on google that is like one of a g36 and is supposed to be very good

Comment

You will need an m170

Comment

Thanks guys. I have ordered the airsoft pro hop up unit so I will see how it goes. Do you guys have the SVD? If so, are they the springs you use to get 500fps? Springs seem to be confusing with this gun! Also what brand of springs are best?

Comment

How did the pro hop unit work out man? I to am looking at getting my SVD up to scratch so I've got my fingers crossed for you it works out

Comment

Basically it completely changed my gun! It is now way more accurate and it is just as easy as any other gun to adjust the hop up.
            So I would highly recommend it. Just to let people know, using the upgrades I mentioned in my first post and adding an shs m150 and this hop unit and guarder hard hop rubber, it shoots very consistently at 445-450fps. I may try an m160 but I dont want to push my luck as far as my site limit is concerned so 480-485 is my goal.

Comment

thats great news man! I'll be giving that one a go with mine then!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gazzabazza1000 Find out more about gazzabazza1000
              Working...
              X