Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR Piston

How good is the original piston,

Thinking about saving money here, how long will it last with a 150 spring?

Cheers

Re: TM VSR Piston

Couple of hours game play maybe

Comment

The piston will be fine apart from where the sears catch it

Also if using stock sears replace them as tm sears last to 360fps before starting to fail

Comment

If you use a M150 you will need to get a new set of sears as said above tm are only designed to be used with 300fps as otherwise you will have dreadful slam firing. Also read the thread on VSR upgrades it helped me a lot
        CSM

Comment

The stock one uses 45 degree sears (not as good as 90), but after market triggers are for 90 degree pistons meaning new piston = new trigger.

Just keep the stock piston and get new trigger and piston sears as a cheap alternative.
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Stock Piston will last approx 100 shots, if that.

The piston will wear. However if you replace just the piston along with the spring then you'll wear the sears and bend the spring guide.

If you are going to use a M150 spring, in effect achieve circa 500 fps you need:

M150 Spring
            Steel Spring Guide
            High Pressure Piston
            Steel Trigger Sear
            Steel Piston sear

Comment

Originally posted by sniper1982 View Post
              Stock Piston will last approx 100 shots, if that.

The piston will wear. However if you replace just the piston along with the spring then you'll wear the sears and bend the spring guide.

If you are going to use a M150 spring, in effect achieve circa 500 fps you need:

M150 Spring
              Steel Spring Guide
              High Pressure Piston
              Steel Trigger Sear
              Steel Piston sear

right sorry but he NEEDS alot more then that list at 400-500 fps ......

OP read this thread
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...-Further-Guide

will give you many answers and tips to stuff you havent asked or wanted to know yet.

also

putting new sears in DOESN'T mean you have to change for 90 degree pistons

the zero trigger systems and some PDI and RAVEN sears are 90 degrees

but laylax( best for price ) are 45 degree and will take any 45 degree piston

the piston wont last long with the 150 spring mate,

quick tip though, upgraded accuracy and shot consistancy before power,

Comment

haha thanks people, looks like i am going have spend the cash, lol just had a spare M150 round think i will leave it out of the gun at the moment haha

Comment

Get a EdGI Power and Durability kit. It's SOOO cheap and amazing quality!
                  Originally posted by psirus101
                  I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Darkmike Find out more about Darkmike
                  Working...
                  X