Maruzen Type 96 Hop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruzen Type 96 Hop

I recently got my hands on one of these guns and was wondering what upgrdes I should get first. As far as I know it had some upgrade parts but I was wondering how much of a difference the PDI hop unit makes? Also if I bought this would I need a new inner barrel as from what I understand it needs AEG type barrels?
    Cheers

Re: Maruzen Type 96 Hop

Have a look on the upgrade guide mate for type 96s

Will give you a lot of information and upgrade parts needed for fps ranges etc

Comment

Yes a PDI hop needs an AEG barrel. But if you want to go the whole hog as in for the best possible performance, youll need a 6.05 barrel.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Yeah read the big thread the pdi has the ability to curve bb's left or right as well as up and down. If you want to keep the same adjuster as the stock hop looks for ASPUK hop ups or hexagon hop ups. Both require aeg barrels and 6.04 or 6.05 for best results

Comment

Basically to start with get the PDI hop and a 6.05 barrel. Everything in the cylinder is gonna help either power or power consistency. Best to start with accuracy.
          Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Thanks for the response guys. Will be purchasing the PDI hop unit and tightbore :-)

Comment

When you do read my thread on the installation guide it should help you install it easier and covers all the steps.
              CSM

Comment

HP hop up units are the better ones, and you don't need an AEG barrel for it.
                Originally posted by psirus101
                I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

higgi Find out more about higgi
                Working...
                X