Upgrading TM VSR 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading TM VSR 10

Hey im thinking of upgrading my TM VSR, i wanna slowly upgrade it so im looking at going 400FPS first im looking at the laylax 120SP spring and SHS VSR trigger sear.
    will this be enough to hold it for 1 skirmish or shall i change anything or add anything?

Re: Upgrading TM VSR 10

that should hold it but you will need to upgrade tge piston soob after.
    having a boltaction is not about power though. i dont know how many people i have to tell this too before someone listens... upgrade for accuracy and consistancy before thinking about power or you will have a 500fps gun that cant hit the side of a barn.
    user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Assuming that its the piston that goes first - it could hold out for a good 300 shots or so - as my most recent one did. The trigger sear kinda screws up the maths a little bit though since they can go at ANY time with a greater than stock power spring installed. Generally speaking the piston sear will be the last to go - but again you could only be talking 50-100 more than the piston itself.

Since your changing the trigger sear, perhaps you're right, it could probably survive one skirmish. Just be sure to take a back up as it could begin to slam fire at any point really.

Comment

barrel > hop up > sears > trigger, piston, spring etc.

Anyway, it should last you. If you are upgrading the power to only 400fps then a new spring and sears should do fine but the piston will need replacing later on.
        Originally posted by psirus101
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

do if i upgrade the spring, trigger sear and the piston that should be okay for a few skirmishes at 400 FPS?

Comment

Yes, it will be fine for more than a few skirmishes.
            Originally posted by psirus101
            I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

msg Find out more about msg
            Working...
            X