This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need advice

Hi guys i should be getting a well L96 this week and it shoots at 450fps how do i upgrade to get about 500fps with a .3??

Well that would be hot at every single site. Not to mention that it could be classified as an air rifle and therefore illegal to shoot at another person.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ctbkdx
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: need advice

500fps is the max for my site and would like at least 570fps with .3

Comment

If you want power unsafe for airsoft, go buy an air rifle.

Comment

570fps on .30g, christ that would be over 600fps on .20g, that is airpistol/rifle territory, and will NOT be allowed on any airsoft site.

Comment

The 500fps limit is with a .2g bb, with a .3 at 570fps, youll be pulling about 630fps on a .2...
            630(570 even) is more than that limit.

Comment

The funny thing is that the well l96 cant manage the stock 400+fps spring, try to up that to 600+ and it will just explose in your face.

Comment

And considering your U18 it would have to be a two-tone mess. Why not stick by the rules we all have to live by? Nobody is going to help you break them.

Comment

Getting hit by a .30g bb by a rifle thats on the legal limit is hurtful (I know), doesn't even bear thinking about on 600fps !

Why would you even consider it ?

Comment

Originally posted by blytm View Post
                    And considering your U18 it would have to be a two-tone mess. Why not stick by the rules we all have to live by? Nobody is going to help you break them.
                    Like a ninja in there with the under 18ness!

Comment

When i see these sorts of threads i worry so much for our sport.
                      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by fanta View Post
                        500fps is the max for my site and would like at least 570fps with .3
                        So you know the fps limit is 500fps but still wanna break it at 570fps. Let alone break it with a .3g!
                        Glad I don't play airsoft with you.
                        . .

Comment

Sorry guys ment 470fps

Comment

Originally posted by fanta View Post
                            Sorry guys ment 470fps
                            500fps is the maximum FPS for any site (Keep in mind all FPS is measured with a .2 bb) then you must use .2g bb's to upgrade your rifle on, only then do you swap to another weight.
                            However the way you are thinking i wouldn't even trust you with anything over 350fps...
                            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Haha ok guys litgle over reaction simple mistake just want to get the gun to 470fps with .3 not that bad

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fanta phil smillie Find out more about fanta
                              Working...
                              X