HELP - Piston Sear - Any ideas?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP - Piston Sear - Any ideas?!

This is for the King Arms Blaser, there are NO replacements on the market at all and King Arms have no intention of making any. So, any ideas how I can get this replaced?

I only need to replace the piece with the tooth that pivots on the end. Anybody have any ideas on sears that could fit, or where I could get one made?
    King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
    https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Re: HELP - Piston Sear - Any ideas?!

Not the new gun fukcd all ready ???

Comment

It is unfortunately. My father decided to have a go without me there... result is as the picture shows. He has broken EVERY RIF I have bought, without fail. I can do a whole day with no issue, yet I leave the room for 1 minute and he breaks it... no idea how?!

King Arms rate this upto 700fps so I doubt it has "just failed".
      www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

700fps!? that's a bit too hot for finmere

my only idea is if you know someone that can CNC one or make one from scratch.

Comment

Mine was nowhere near that

I was thinking I am going to have to get one made... ideally if there is a replacement that can be retrofitted I would like to find it as if someone else has this issue they can do the same.
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

in an ideal world, the oompa loompa's at PDI/Laylax will be making aftermarket parts soon, if not already

Comment

Draft a mail off to kings arms !! Worth a try tell them it's been shown on a forum in uk and as one of the first owners in uk you will put so much negative comments on line that they won't be able to sell any more !!! Try the nice pretty please email first though ....

Comment

Tried that with the Cylinder when I got a lemon, that got a reply to the effect of "we don't deal directly with end clients, speak to Cybergun", who said "we don't deal directly with end clients, speak to your retailer", who said "Cybergun are useless!".

I've fired one across to all partys anyway, never know could get a different response!

No PDI or Laylax parts atm that I can find, I shall check with the other Blaser owners I know abroad (Norway, Germany and Italy).
                www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

If you can't try welding it on, I would definitely try contacting the manufacturer. Explain what fps you've been shooting at and roughly how many rounds it's had through and say how disappointed you are about the durability of the sears! They should send you a free set, if not, they won't cost much to but directly from the manufacturer.
                  Originally posted by psirus101
                  I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

As my post before yours, King Arms are not cooperating at all.
                    www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

Sorry, I just saw that post.

I've had a look on Google but couldn't see anything either.
                      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Emailed a couple of CNC Machining companies who should be able to help... lets see how much they quote... If I have to get them made in bulk then so be it, I can be the only stockist, worldwide, with replacement/upgrade piston sears for the KA Blaser!
                        www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

I asked on another forum if anyone knew of any replacement sears and someone said this:

"UNCompany in Hong Kong was able to get me a replacement full cylinder set. Just email them and ask. Might take a few days, but it worked for me!"

Comment

If you can give me an exact CAD/3D drawing I can speak to SHS about producing the piece,I've been in contact with them recently about getting parts made which currently are not made.

To be honest though it looks like a really bad design having such a small piece hold the piston
                            user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

I agree it is the weakest part of the whole trigger. I have a couple of people looking into the possibility of making a load for me from steel, going to get CAD drawings made up and sent to everyone to see what the damage is!
                              www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crasstoe Chris, 23, White, Male, 5'7 Find out more about crasstoe
                              Working...
                              X