tm l96 aws hop up rubber issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tm l96 aws hop up rubber issue

Hi guys got a standad.hopup as there the best but the hop up rubber is worn out now i orded a pdi one as i have a pdi barrel but its really tight even with lube any one had same issue cos it wont sit right in unit any one know a better hopup rubber to fit the tm rubber goes in easy but i cant find them any where pluse i want something upgraded any help would be great

Re: tm l96 aws hop up rubber issue

the fire fly one is supposed to be very good, I have one on order so will let you know how it performs when I get it installed

Comment

If it's tight then you're be getting a better air seal, but if it's so tight that you can't put it on then it's probably not right. Are you sure you haven't got a PDI AEG bucking or AEG cut barrel?
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

I have been using fire-fly hards in mine for the last 2 years. They are also a tight fit, but they are possible to get into the hop unit. The PDI is probably very similiar. My advice is to completely take the hop unit apart and work on just slotting the internal black unit onto the hop rubber. Once thats done, its all easy from their.

Comment

Its a pdi rubber w hold type i know that the way the hop is that the rubber is hard to get any one got any tips to help i tryed grease but still wont sit right gose in just last bit so the teeth or out of line with hop arm i know on these u put rubber on barrel then slide in hop unit or is it better to put rubber in unit the push barrel in

Comment

I have decied to stick with the hop rubberthat was in.it for now but if u know a better way to fit the hop rubber easyer that would help

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

mad man Find out more about mad man
            Working...
            X