Pdi hop need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pdi hop need help.

Right, installed my pdi hop today (warrior mb01) and its amazing, but the loading hole, where the mag gos, seems to sit a tiny bit too far forward. And i cant put any of my mags in now. Have i done something wrong? And if not, do i need the rear circle of metal? (pic2) if not i can file it off. But i dont wanna throw away £70.
    (sorry for the crap pics)

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Re: Pdi hop need help.

PM sent

Comment

The rear pare prevents bbs and debris from going into the outer barrel and reviever which would otherwise jam the cylinder

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

which is odd u say that because the whole in the pdi hop at the back is big enough to fit a bb through i thought the same as u, but at the weekend i had a bb fall backwards into my outer barrel meaning i had to disasemble it losing 20 minutes of gametime while i sorted it out

Comment

Massive necro. You dont have to disassemble, pull the bolt back a little bit, tilt the gun forwards and take out the mag, it should drop out (usually into the sprung bit of the mag) this only now happens when i fill the mags too much.
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

it was on page on at z top for me :S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jonny lovegrove Marshal @ ZED Adventures: The Mall - RIP 2018 Find out more about jonny lovegrove
            Working...
            X