Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR upgrade advice needed

Hi there everyone
    Over the past 6 months i have been getting my L96 up and running and after i got that going i decided to buy a VSR. It works ok at the moment firing a 0.36 to around 45+ meters. It has all the teflon mods and the biro mod done too. I have a list of what's in it at the moment and i am going by accuracy and range then power. So here is what i have so far:
    TM precision hop up unit with standard TM rubber (wearing out i think)
    Prometheus 430mm 6.03 barrel- not wanting to replace this as it's fine
    Standard cylinder, cylinder head spring, spring guide, piston
    Standard sears- (these definitely need replacing quick )

So, i would like to know the one of the best hop rubber's to get for range and accuracy is. I like the look of the A+ devil reaps but not sure if it looks good with accuracy but i can use up to 0.43's if required I'd like to get 65-75 meters range i think the Dangerwerx type b could help me with that. I willing to spend time and money on the right upgrades . If anyone has any info on that or previous experience with that rubber please share it with us before i buy. Thanks for looking
    CSM

Re: VSR upgrade advice needed

Hey mate,

I used to have one, well I still I'm just pending a deal with it, even though i didn't like the sniper role, I've learnt a lot about them. Your best bet would be to go for a firefly hard rubber, you can get them for around 20-25 a piece. With mine, I personally got a PDI cylinder set, and had a PDI 6.01 in it. With them 3 (mainly them parts to do with range, had others fitted aswel) got me 90m on a good day, they were starting to go a bit 'wayward' at about 75m, so about 75m effective.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CSM Find out more about CSM
    Working...
    X