Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W700 Super X9

hi all

i have a w700 super x9 'swat' sniper which fires a 0.2g at about 400-410fps, but i want to upgade it to be firring a 0.4g at 440-450fps an i don't know what upgrade(s) to get. any ideas?
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: W700 Super X9

None, because its rubbish.

Also 450fps with a 0.4g bb would be like 600fps with a .2g bb which NO site will let you use.

Comment

Tiercel's right I'm afraid.
      Also, to achieve that fps in your gun you would need to upgrade everything in the cylinder and trigger.
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

ok rewording the question

what can i do to make the round fly more ture, but still keeping the fps up high enough to stay out of any full auto gun's range happily?
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Fps doesn't equal range, but if you want to increase it then try a different spring and upgraded sears. I don't know how long the stock piston will last though.
          If you want accuracy and range I would suggest upgrading the hop up and barrel.
          Originally posted by psirus101
          I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Pretty sure there are no parts on the market for this rifle at the moment... and thats probably for a reason :3 Do yourself a favour and purchase a TM VSR if you want a base for upgrading, or something which shoots true.

Comment

Springs, pistons and spring guides are abvailable but the doesn't look like anything else is.

Comment

To upgrade for accuracy and range you need hop and barrel.

power is spring but power only means your BB gets there marginally quicker rather than further.

I have a VSR with a 130 spring in, dishing out around 430fps on .2's but with my hop I can fling a .3 out to nearly if not beyond 100m and hit accurately at 80m.

Do yourself a favour, if your really serious about airsoft sniping, take this gun, sell it/burn it/bury it and buy something more upgradeable and worth it, even if you cant afford a TM VSR or L96. Go for a JG Bar-10 or a Well sniper rifle.

Once the parts are upgraded they all pretty much fire the same anyway just TM are slightly better on QC so cycle a little smoother.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                Working...
                X