Well mb01 bolt troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well mb01 bolt troubles

Basically the previous trigger box broke and snapped in half. I have now got an upgraded metal trigger box. In which I can install properly. Once the bolt/trigger box is in. The gun cocks fine but when pushing the bolt back in It dosent go back in far enough for the bolt handle to lock back down. If anybody knows how to sort this issue out. Please let me know. Any help would be greatly apprieciated. Thanks
    sigpic

Right, check that the piston sear hasnt sheared, thats usually the first thing to go, and it sounds like somethings stopping it from going all the way forward. Is there something stopping it? Check along the inside of the reciever and outer barrel

Generic Tapatalk Signature.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Well mb01 bolt troubles

But the bolt goes in fine when the trigger box isn't in. So it must be something to do with the trigger box (weird because it's brand new) ??
      sigpic

Comment

Re: Well mb01 bolt troubles

Hello, I too had a problem with my original trigger box on my mb01 and replaced it with the metal upgrade but other than a stiff trigger pull i've had no issues, where did you buy the trigger box?
        Cardiff University Airsoft Society
        Like our Facebook page.
        And subscribe to our YouTube channel!
        sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JCSsharpshooter Love anything that gets the adrenaline going. Fishing motorcross and airsoft are what I live for :D Find out more about JCSsharpshooter
        Working...
        X