Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dangerwerx hop arm problem !

Hi there
    I installed today my vsr type b hop arm and 7o degree guarder bucking. It seems to be that it doesn't have that hop effect it's suppose to as the bb's go 25m and drop immediately. I haven't washed the bucking and i think it's installed correctly i'll disassemble it again but i had to modify the hole as the hop arm's was too small to fit on. I'm using guarder 0.36's or devil blaster 0.4's.

Re: Dangerwerx hop arm problem !

wash the bucking or put plenty of rounds through it, also check in the hop unit and apply hop and check its working

Originally posted by Metalbody
    pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Ok i washed it in soapy water and then rinsed it off in cold and left it to air dry i'll try it later

Comment

Ok I think I have a conclusion. With 0.3's I can fling those out with no hop so it's working, however over half hop it won't fire the bb through the bucking so I think it might be something with power as I think I am not firing at 500 as the 0.36 bbs might require more power to get it through as with a hard bucking and type b arm it might explain itself what do you lot think ?

Comment

its not firing with half hop applyed as its to much hop and the bucking is to hard. It has nothing to do with FPS, upping the fps will make no difference. you need to get a softer bucking most likely.
          user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

Ok i'll put the stock bucking back in and put the other in my pistol so not wasted

Comment

Put in the stock bucking those dangerwerx arms live up to their name over half hop and I can make a 0.36 go skyward

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

CSM Find out more about CSM
              Working...
              X