Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt action problems...

Hi.
    I have just sent off a Mauser SR-PRO Tactical to it's German producers somewhere in either the UK or Germany.
    reason: something went horribly wrong!

ok, i was doing a few tin can plinkin' in my garden and suddenly the bolt jammed.
    this has happened before, so i slammed it shut again (like i always do or you get more than one BB in the barrel) *haha, or it becomes a shotgun!*

and i realised that the bolt simply wouldn't shut... so I took out the mag to see the BBs INSIDE the mag ejection damaged with black scratches and a 0.3g BB turned into BB MASH inside the barrel..!! i cleaned the BB out and the bolt began to make a "weeeoooohh" sucking noise as if it was trying (but failing) to take in BBs.

so, regardless, i put the mag in again and pulled the bolt back and forwards again, looked thru the scope---> pulled the trigger and "puuhh!"

i realised that the BB had travelled 10m MAX and i was already 10m above the ground! (from my window)

i was pissed now. i opened up the gun and saw nothing extra-ordinary and put it back together again. i pulled the bolt back to where it SHOULD "cliickk" to say it's ready to fire and instead i got a nice little "POOOOHHKKK!!" ...im no expert but that sounds like a spring just KO'd it's self.

HELP. im only interested at the moment in WHAT went wrong and if i can fix it. (just incase Cybergun/Mauser refuse to repair/replace it).
    sigpic

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
Working...
X