What bucking for a Well MB04 - Stock hop up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bucking for a Well MB04 - Stock hop up

As the title says, I am using the stock hop up with a aspuk metal lever and I have the stock bucking and would like to upgrade it.

Any suggestions ?

Re: What bucking for a Well MB04 - Stock hop up

Any one ?

Comment

Sorry i cant remember what the barrel window looks like, cant seem to find a pic on google either, could you post one if the barrels out of it? My advice would be get a type 96 pdi hop and a decent AEG barrel.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

They use vsr style buckings and you need to modify it to fit.cut the tab off or get a hop up using aeg barrels

Comment

I thought the l96 used normal AEG rubbers. If so my friend is getting great range with a element red and blue rubber (50meters)
          Hate.
          "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys.

My barrel is a:

Madbull Ver.2 6.03mm APS Tight Bore Barrel (499mm)

So I'm trying to get the best out the stock hop up, I have changed out the plastic hop lever for a aspuk metal lever but iv been told a hard bucking would go best with my setup but I can't find one that fits.

If you still need a picture I will get one right away cus it's all in parts at the moment as I'm waiting for a aspuk cylinder and cylinder head to arrive.

Comment

See below.

Comment

mate, does the end of the barrel look like the left or right one?

Left one, AEG Rubbers (Firefly, madbull, guarder ECT.)
                Right one, VSR Rubbers (Nineball)

funnily enough im using a Classic Army Black Rubber in my PDI unit, as i was rushing to find one at the time and its brilliant :P

Comment

If it's AEG use a red or blue element rubber they will work great with the aspuk arm
                  Hate.
                  "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

My barrel looks like the left one but its not a aeg it's a aps barrel, I have tried this bucking on it and it was no good it looked to short so I didn't want to cut tab off it:

Fire Fly Hop rubber Hard for Marui VSR10, L96 ,M1911A1

This one I returned.

Comment

That means you have to use AEG rubbers. Its just the style of barrel. That rubber would work on the right barrel. You need a normal AEG rubber for it.

Comment

Here's my barrel:

Comment

The sniper "tight bore" barrel uses the same bucking as the stock barrel. As this is a China Soft clone you'll find it very difficult to get a replacement. You may need to resort to importing one, i thin the USA has the widest range if you can get a retailer to ship to the UK, if not some of the well know Chinese sites might help.

However, i do lots of upgrades and with the chinese L96's i've been happy to stick with the stock bucking. When upgraded correctly, i've been able to get an L96 (with stock bucking) to equal the range of an upgraded VSR.

The only downside to the stock buckin is cold weather. In colder weather the bucking hardens up and requires 15-20 shots to warm up - hence having to re-adjust the hop.

Having a harder bucking won't wear down as quickly but will have even greater negative impact on the BB in colder weather.

Comment

Thanks, yea I have been told by a few people now that it will be hard to get a bucking to fit unless I order from over seas, oh well. Iv ordered my aspuk cylinder and cylinder head now so I'll see how it's shooting with the stock bucking.

If I was to order or try to get a bucking from the us or where ever, what make/brand should I get ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Justin85 Find out more about Justin85
                            Working...
                            X