Sniper upgrade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper upgrade help

Im new to sniping and are purchasing a MB-07 VSR. im aware that this sniper will not be good out of the box and am willing to spend £150 on upgrades but as i am new to the sniper role i dont know what upgrades are important!!!!!
    HELP!

Re: Sniper upgrade help!!!

You could easily find out with a quick search in to Google...

Also, you're right; a sniper won't be good if he's been in a box for a while! You should never store humans in boxes!

Anyway, barrel and hop-up are the most important upgrades. Power is only really necessary to lift heavier ammo for more stable shots.
    Originally posted by psirus101
    I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Re: Sniper upgrade help!!!

i left my sniper in a box and he died

Comment

Re: Sniper upgrade help

The MB-07 Takes VSR Upgrades in the trigger and cylinder. You have to "make them" work as they'll need some jiggery pokery to install nicely. A little filing here and there.

As Agree with Mil on this one though. The Well rifles use a different style of hop unit and they are pretty aweful so be prepared you'll need to modify or replace this.

Well barrels can be hit and miss to so this might be another replacement at a later date.

Comment

Re: Sniper upgrade help

The hop up arm breaks really easily on those Well hop units. Absolute gits. Be super careful, or even better, be extra nice to someone IRL who knows a thing or two and have them show you how to do it right the first time.

I concur with sniper1982 about how hit and miss Well snipers can be. I had one and it was a total pup. Spent ages and a lot of money and it never got better, while other folk have great ones out of the box (the famous Daedalus appears in a video saying his is totally stock).

In terms of storage... if you have to keep your sniper in a box any length of time, I recommend clean water every day and change the sawdust every two days (although they can be encouraged to use just one corner over time). A little bit of fresh vegetables to supplement his dry food, but nothing too watery as they can suffer from "wet tail", particularly if under stress (e.g. settling into a new home).

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jack1998 Find out more about jack1998
          Working...
          X