L96 Hop up unit replacement parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 Hop up unit replacement parts

I'm looking for replacement parts/ alternatives for the hop up unit because the crap standard ones broke into pieces.

I need part 5. from the image. I can't find them as a single part, unless anyone knows of an alternative to stop the barrel from turning. Not glue.

Part 9. has also broke but I can get a metal replacement part.

Part 4. the rubber has ripped, is it possible to use an AEG rubber?

I also need a circlip that goes on the barrel to stop it sliding out, or the dimensions of the circlip size required.
    For Sale
    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Re: L96 Hop up unit replacement parts

Alright mate,

I have a fully upgraded MB-04 which has the same parts as the L96, I kept the stock hop-up and bucking but upgraded the plastic lever with ASPUK Metal L96 Hop Lever: http://www.airsoftsniperparts.com/ap...s/show/2656840

For the hop-up bucking it depends on your inner barrel, are you using the stock inner barrel or have you upgraded it ?

Part 5 is going to be the hardest bit to fine, I will have a look in my box of spare parts for you but you might be better off contacting Darren art ASPUK he has loads of spare parts and might be able to help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin85 View Post
      Alright mate,

I have a fully upgraded MB-04 which has the same parts as the L96, I kept the stock hop-up and bucking but upgraded the plastic lever with ASPUK Metal L96 Hop Lever: http://www.airsoftsniperparts.com/ap...s/show/2656840

For the hop-up bucking it depends on your inner barrel, are you using the stock inner barrel or have you upgraded it ?

Part 5 is going to be the hardest bit to fine, I will have a look in my box of spare parts for you but you might be better off contacting Darren art ASPUK he has loads of spare parts and might be able to help you out.
      Still using the stock barrel. I'll try contacting him thanks.
      For Sale
      Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Originally posted by Vex View Post
        Still using the stock barrel. I'll try contacting him thanks.
        Ok for the stock hop-up and stock barrel you will find it hard to get a bucking that will fit without a little modification. I have been trying to track down bucking but it and so far none in the uk, but Darren at aspuk will be getting some in the new year if you can wait till then.

If not, you will have to try and get one imported or get a vsr bucking and cut off the little nub thats on the out side of the bucking.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Vex Find out more about Vex
        Working...
        X