Well/Warrior L96 help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well/Warrior L96 help...

Hi guys, I searched the forums before posting this, haven't found what I want, so here it is, I have recently acquired the Well/Warrior L96, I have a few issues.
    1. I have 3 mags for it, only one of them springs out when you press the mag release as it should, the other two have to be pulled out after you press the mag release, any solution to this?
    2. there is a little lever thing on the left hand side of the mag well that is on a spring, I have pressed it and it seems to do nothing, anyone know what this is for?
    3. The hop-up adjustment is the little allen screw just in front of the magwell, and is it clockwise for more hop, anticlockwise for less hop etc?
    I think that is everything, if I remember or find out anything else I'm not sure about, I'll put it on here... Thanks guys!
    -Steve
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading
    Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Re: Well/Warrior L96 help...

1. Are all the mags identicle? Have the springs in the mag worn so they longer push hard enough?

2. If you push the top down on a mag you will see a little lever. On that lever there is a little nub that sticks out on the left. The button pushes down on that nub. Its not a functional button for the user. Its pushed down fully when the barrel is attached.

3. Hop up adjustment is inside the mag well. Cant say which way off the top of my head but easiest way to tell is to turn it full the one way and fire, then the opposite.
    For Sale
    Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

The mags are identical, other than the '6mm cal' engraving, I shall post pics of that, and nope, the springs feel the same as the other mag. Thanks for the rest of the info, so the lever is just there for nothing then yeah? Thanks again,
      -Steve
      Originally posted by Coz
      Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Looking into the magwell from underneath the gun, clockwise is + hop on mine

PM me if you need anything else

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stevensniper View Post
          The mags are identical, other than the '6mm cal' engraving, I shall post pics of that, and nope, the springs feel the same as the other mag. Thanks for the rest of the info, so the lever is just there for nothing then yeah? Thanks again,-Steve
          Perhaps yours not putting them in correctly? They can be quite fiddly and dont always go in right/pop out.
          Last edited by Vex; 30 December, 2012, 23:22.
          For Sale
          Madbull Landmine / Black Hellstorm Gloves / DPM South African Assault Vest

Comment

Oh also i had this problem, don't overfill the mags with BB's or the BBS push against the spring and they don't spring out. Some mags have higher capacity than others so bare this in mind! If this doesn't help, a spray of silicone oil or grease on the mag where it slides in and out may help

Comment

That there what GS said!
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I'm sure I've tried them with empty mags... I shall apply the lubrication and try again.. Giggidy ;-)
                -Steve
                Originally posted by Coz

Certa Cito

Comment

I have filed down the magwell enough so that I can pull the stiff mags out, thanks guys for your input, filing down and a bit of the good old lube works ;-) I love my new rifle, used it all weekend, poor old M4 only got 2 hours abuse sunday afternoon hahah! /Thread
                  -Steve
                  Originally posted by Coz

Certa Cito

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stevensniper I prefer to take my time and be accurate in airsoft, but sometimes you can't beat a good ol' rush ;) Find out more about stevensniper
                  Working...
                  X