new tri shot not fireing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new tri shot not fireing

received my brand new de m56dl today (m1014) and it will not shoot bb's....put the shells in ive tried all 7 it came with cock it nothing sometimes it will shoot 1 bb but it will fly all directions any ideas?? before i go throug hthe trouble of sendign it back at my expense

Re: new tri shot not fireing

I've had no experience with the DE tri-shots, I tend to steer clear from DE, however, the springs in my ASG did come out of line once which sounds like it could be that, I just took it back to the shop and they fixed it and now works perfectly.
    Fire Team Zulu
    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

the asg is the same thing mate ive had the hop and barrels out so its not them jamming or anything just stumped ill just have to send it back -.-

Comment

You've probably voided your warranty now by taking it apart.

Seriously, should have just taken it back though mate, get a replacement.

They're cracking shotguns when working though!
        IF YOU HAVE ANY L7A2 GPMG PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE MESSAGE ME

Comment

i know what im doing ive had 3 of theese before but always sold them and regretted them theres no way at all of telling it has been taken apart i was very careful of that and it still shoots exactly how it did out the box its just odd how even that 1 bb that shoots just goes wherever it wants

Comment

I tend to buy up duff tri shots and bring them back to life, not had one yet that can't be resurrected. Here are my thoughts...

- Is it clicking when you pump it? If no its the trigger.

- When you remove a shell, do BBs drop out with it? If not there is a problem with the feed nozzle, which will require a bit of creativity in fashioning a replacement.

- try putting some forward pressure on the pump as you pull the trigger. If it needs you to do this to fire its missing the little latch (or its malfunctioning) under the main cover.

- check that a BB has not lodged between the three nozzles (as you've opened it already, if you'd not, I'd have said go with sending it back straight away). This can make it so it seems to fire but it won't actually feed the BBs.

Comment

thanks for the help mate tried all theese things nothing working still bb's drop out when a mag with bb's is loaded although they require a shake or a pull back on the pump to release the ones in there already

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
              X