Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Upgradability of the BETA PROJECT M200 (Intervention)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgradability of the BETA PROJECT M200 (Intervention)

Having Recently Brought one of these, I was wondering if anyone knew of any upgrades on the spring aspect of this? (As I'm aware of the ability to convert it to c02 which is impracticable at the majority of the UK sites due to the FPS limits. The Main question I mainly ask is, is the bolt strong enough to hold a more powerful spring without buckling? As I'm aware after reading around the forum that you can cut down a M24 spring (M210) stage by stage. I know ARES will be releasing a upgrade kit at some point but god knows when.

Re: Upgradability of the BETA PROJECT M200 (Intervention)

Id herd you can fit a cut down L96 spring. I will look out the link for you tomorrow.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Re: Upgradability of the BETA PROJECT M200 (Intervention)

The Major question I wonder is the bolt reinforced enough to hold a much stronger spring without it buckling like some aluminium bolts can. I'm assuming the bolt if aluminium rather than steel.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DarkInquisition Name: Ransom Born: 1/4/1993 Allegiance: Unknown Service/branch: Unknown Rank: Cadet Unit: Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol (LRRP) Tasked primarily with counter-terrorism & special operations. Has High Marks in Guerrilla warfare / Markmanship / Infiltration / Reconnaissance / Observation. Currently Armed with a L96 (With Illumitaed Red scope/Silencer and Bi-Pod), Heckler & Koch USP.45 Compact and a Tactical Knife. Find out more about DarkInquisition
      Working...
      X