JG Bar10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG Bar10

Sorry about this no doubt its come up a million times before, but every time I search jack didly comes up.

Anyone got/can point me in the direction of a list of upgrades I need.

I understand it is fully compatible with tm VSR 10 parts. I dont want to go silly just up it to 500 fps or there abouts and improve the accuracy.

Taa

Mole

Re: JG Bar10

New trigger sear, the JG one is monkey metal and WILL fail.

Comment

all depends if you wanna go for 500fps or accrucy definitly get a new set of sears and maybe a danger werks hop arm and do the standard teflon tape mods
      sigpic

Comment

assuming 500 fps.

Trigger Sear
        Piston Sear
        Steel Spring Guide
        High Pressure Piston
        M150 Spring

This setup will be fine for use with upto 0.3g bbs.

If you want better grouping you'll need to use heavy weight bbs i.e. 0.36 or 0.4g. For this you might need to replace the hop lever of do the "biro" mod.

As said, these are the basics and will get you started. Further improvements later on can be made by replacing the barrel, cylinder, cylinder head.

Comment

Apparently cutting the standard cylinder air nozzle down by half its size increases the fps.

Any truth in this?

Comment

The trigger sear will fail. Mine has
            If you ain't first, your last!

Comment

Originally posted by Mole1811 View Post
              Apparently cutting the standard cylinder air nozzle down by half its size increases the fps.

Any truth in this?
              Taking off the air brake will increase the FPS, if by what you mean is the little white plastic piece. For accuracy upgrades, I'd say some insulation tape spacers, long TBB, firefly hop up rubber if you're at 425+ FPS or a nineball/TM for sub 425 FPS. And finally I recommend an Eagle 6 hop arm or dangerwerk, both have the same design and idea. Alternatively, you could do the biro mod, where you cut down a biro and glue it between the hop arms to make a full flat surface (much like the eagle 6 and dangerwerx)

Anything else you'd like to know?
              sigpic

Comment

Yes I meant the plastic bit on the piston ....doh.
                Will replace the sears for now, test the fps etc then go with a few minor upgrades me thinks.

Cheers for the info so far. I think I've got what I need.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mole1811 Im a self confessed Airsoft nut! Just wishing he had the money to splash out on lots of new toys Find out more about Mole1811
                Working...
                X