DE M56C Shotgun mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DE M56C Shotgun mods

So, Ive just bought the shotgun. Orange is definately NOT my colour and i was wondering if anyone has actually done any mods to this specific shotgun.

My plan is to spray it black in time and perhaps add a few rails on top and on the front grip. only im unsure on where to begin in adding the rails and which type of paint to cover it with.

also the idea of painting the front grip will only wear in time and i was wondering if there were any other options? such as adding textures to it? perhaps rubber?

any tips greatly appreciated.

Re: DE M56C Shotgun mods

Krylon is the best paint to use. i did it to my one. needs a few coats tho.
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Comment

one thing before you paint it as i you got a two tone. i take you dont have ukara in which case your breaking the law.
      sigpic

Comment

If he is over 18 and can prove he is a regular skirmisher at recognised airsoft sites etc. etc. then he can manufacture a RIF. UKARA registration is handy but not required by law.
        Originally posted by palmer234
        Swerve talks sense. I like him.
        Originally posted by Robin-Hood
        Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

I am registered and a regular skirmisher. i have modded my shotgun with some rails and managed to get it black at least only its not my best paint job. maybe bought the wrong type of spray paint but for now it does the job till it all wears of. when i get some more money sorted ill see about getting it done properly.

WP_000145.jpgWP_000144.jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Dan_uk86 Find out more about Dan_uk86
          Working...
          X