L96 problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L96 problem

My TM L96 bolt has locked back and wont move forward no matter what I try. The barrel appears to be clear of jams.
    I currently have installed:
    Laylax spring, piston, spring guide
    Everything else is stock.

Please help
    "Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Re: L96 problem

some times on mine, a bb manages to fall out of the loading escalator and wedge its self in front of the loading fin.
    what you need to do, is take the stock off and the remove the escalator and you should be able to see the jam.
    I had to do a mod to the escalator to prevent this from happening as it seemed to be getting more frequent

hope this helps

sharpy

Comment

What happens if you pull the trigger?
      Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Originally posted by sharpy View Post
        some times on mine, a bb manages to fall out of the loading escalator and wedge its self in front of the loading fin.
        what you need to do, is take the stock off and the remove the escalator and you should be able to see the jam.
        I had to do a mod to the escalator to prevent this from happening as it seemed to be getting more frequent

hope this helps

sharpy
        I am not good when it comes to taking guns apart. How do you do that

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by The Dr View Post
        What happens if you pull the trigger?
        I will only pull as much as when its on safety (it's not)
        "Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fraservigrass Find out more about fraservigrass
        Working...
        X