Beta project cheytec M200 intervention upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta project cheytec M200 intervention upgrades

So I've not found much info on what can be taken out an replaced on one of these

Apon a takedown the springs are different to an L96 aswell as the cylinder, the piston is unique also and i've not even got to the trigger components yet

I read that a systema M150 will fit but that's an aeg spring so it's much bigger than the one in the 200

Has anyone had these apart fully and know of any better upgrades or modifications for these?

Sent from my phone using my fingers

Re: Beta project cheytec M200 intervention upgrades

They use AEG hop rubbers and barrels matey, and the sptings are funny too, all revealed here

Loads of info from this chap

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...856#post939856

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Ah yeah I knew about the hoo and barrel ect, Tapatalk doesn't let you search more than 20 threads it sucks at times

Comment

Re: Beta project cheytec M200 intervention upgrades

I havent read the whole thread, but looks like you need to edit the spring down etc to get it to the power you want. Just so happens your mate has a chrono lol

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Yes he does and he likes biscuits lol

M24 spring it is then!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jez Armstrong Find out more about Jez Armstrong
          Working...
          X