Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably been helped with before (sorry) Rounds bending to the right BAR-10

Hey all,

Bought a used JG Bar-10 off a mate for cheap and have put in multiple upgrades; Steel piston, upgraded sears, M150 spring, steel spring guide, TM Precision barrel and a Dangerwerx type B hop up arm.

I don't actually know the potential that the rifle had before the upgrades so I am unsure as to wheather the rifle was firing in the same way as it currently is, however I can assume that because I replaced the barrel and hop arm that this might have something to do with the rounds bending to the right when fired. Just wondering what I can do as a simple potential fix without doing the whole shaving down of the hop-up nub as I don't have the appropriate tools.

Also the hop up arm was meant to really give a heavy lift to ammo .30g + but I don't feel I'm getting as much range as I could be, feels as if it is dropping far earlier than I thought they would considering it's boasting just shy of 500fps.

As a note, I am using the JG hop rubber, but I do have a TM hop rubber. I chose to use the JG as I installed the TM rubber on a different VSR and I lost almost 100fps, and after giving both rubbers a bit of a feel I noticed that the JG is harder than the TM.

If anyone has any ideas that I can use to get this thing firing noticeably straighter, I'm willing to give anything a go that I can!

Thanks,
    Ace

About the Author

Collapse

Ace T.A.L.O.N Cambridge Find out more about Ace
Working...
X