VSR hop rubber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR hop rubber

I'm looking at getting a VSR and putting some ASPUK upgrades in including their VSR upgrade set (m150 spring, steel spring guide and piston) upgraded trigger and piston sears and a VSR hop lever (type B) and i plan on using .36g -.4g bbs.

my question is what degree hop rubber shall i get for the weight of bb im going to use, the only VSR hop rubber that ASPUK have is the WE 55 degree and im wondering if that would be suitable?

many thanks,
    Callum.
    sigpic

After reading the ASPUK site myself if I remember correctly they suggest that the stock TM rubber is fine. If used with the type B arm as you suggested it should be fine lifting 0.4s.
    sigpic

Comment

Re: VSR hop rubber

most of the work is done by the arm. in a VSR, its either TM stock, Nineball Purple (although this lends itself better to lower FPS) and Firefly.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I recomend the Firefly hard and the type B arm does well. but the Stock TM one is very good still.

Comment

Thanks everyone
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, similar to above the type B hop arms make a big difference. The firefly rubbers are good, i just put a Madbull Sniper Accelerator Hop into mine (replaced a firefly hard was needing it for my L96) i havent skirmished it yet but just a few shots out the back of my house is showing that they are constant and good at lifting the heavier bb's.

Sammy
            "Well they're not selling them to fund WE's thats for sure......" - Caldymoose

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt3033 Find out more about Lt3033
            Working...
            X