Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM VSR advice needed

Hello everyone,
    Im looking to get a TM VSR G SPEC and am going to upgrade it.

All the parts are from ASPUK and i would just like to know peoples opinion on them or if there are better parts.

M150 spring
    High pressure piston
    Steel spring guide
    Trigger sear
    Piston sear

The other parts im a bit confused about are the hop and zero triggers.
    I believe there are two types of hop. 45 and 90 degree. What are the differences and which is best?

The zero trigger i think is used to shorten and lighten the trigger pull. Please correct me if im wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help

Re: TM VSR advice needed

Right this maybe longer than you think i will keep it simple at the start, Do some research into your upgrades and different options of them. I cannot recommend this enough RESEARCH! it will help you further down the line ALOT!

Firstly the 45 and the 90 degree systems. Recommending the 90 as it puts less wear on your piston and cylinder and will be able to handle harder springs for longer, not that the upgraded sheers are not good they are but a 90 degree will give you a smoother pull.

Edit: I did not explain what they do. basicily it holds at a 45 degree angle or a 90 one it makes your bolt pull easyer less likely to slam fire and is yes easyer on the trigger depending on the type you get see below. If you would like a Diagram to explain the two go check out PDI they have a great picture with thier trigger.

I would recommend the Laylax zero trigger as top choice followed by springers S Trigger then Aspuk zero trigger. Some of these come with their own piston, Pid triggers I would avoid unless you want to be hitting your trigger with a hammer each time you want to shoot.

Then your spring of choice, Stay away from the PDI parts unless you go full PDI.

Have a Barrel installed not necessarily a TB just a good brand one. From there you can do all sorts of DIY Mods to improve your rifle. Abbreviated and listed below.

(TDC, LRB, Erhop, Taped spacers, silicone cylinder head, bevelled cylinder head, Aeg Barrel change)

You will forever be tinkering with it to get the most out of it. Please research Alot.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SgT BULLETPR00F Please Note: All sales will require your UKARA to be checked and ID to prove you are over 18. Find out more about SgT BULLETPR00F
    Working...
    X