Collapse

Abby Silcon grease (not gas) (Cylinder)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby Silcon grease (not gas) (Cylinder)

Hi guys will be making a purchase soon of a hard case for my rifle and Abby Silicon grease

I was told that you grease up the cylinder inside and out instead of using the silicon spray because its more adhesive and will last longer is this right?

Also how do you apply it, just get a blob in your clean hand and rub it all over like you would if you were doing the naughty?

Cheers guys

Re: Abby Silcon grease (not gas) (Cylinder)

Yes, silicon greace is better than spray for cylinders purely because it has a thicker consistency.

You can apply it with your hand if you want.... but you'd be better off with a soft cloth that dosent shed fibers... a fairly well looked after paint brush isnt a bad choice, though the wrong end has 0% chance of dropping bristles, and still allows you to spread the lube without scratching anything.

Comment

Originally posted by MiniSnipa View Post
      Also how do you apply it, just get a blob in your clean hand and rub it all over like you would if you were doing the naughty?

Cheers guys
      I really wouldn't use silicone grease for that if I were you mate, just think how long it takes you to clean your hands after stripping a GB]
      sigpic

Comment

lol ok cheers guys

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
        Working...
        X