Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

VSR bolt locking issue after upgrading to a Zero Trigger. Bolt cannot be pulled back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSR bolt locking issue after upgrading to a Zero Trigger. Bolt cannot be pulled back

Hey guys,

Just installed a Zero Trigger to my VSR-10, and can no longer pull back the cylinder from the initial position. I've had issues with the standard 45-degree piston sear before where it would wear down and the bolt wouldn't cock, or would slip, but this seems to be an entirely opposite problem.

I have no idea what's causing it I've taken the rifle down to the cylinder, and ensured there's nothing weird going on there, used loctite on the spring guide thread to make sure that wasn't unscrewing itself and causing issues, and the spring guide stopper appears to be in the correct position when pushed into the cylinder. There's also no problem in pushing down the piston sear with my finger imitating the action of the cylinder.

From what I can deduce given the nature of the problem and how everything inside the cylinder works, this issue MUST be caused by the spring guide stopper, but it appears to be going into the cylinder properly firmly, and in the correct position, so I'm totally lost. Any suggestions?

Cheers, Jim
    Redcon Airsoft Team
    TheJim : RC-69

Re: VSR bolt locking issue after upgrading to a Zero Trigger. Bolt cannot be pulled b

This might sound like a really obvious question but the screws securing the trigger guard aren't done up too tightly? The front one can drag on the cylinder if its too tight and the new trigger unit could have exacerbated that.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheJim Find out more about TheJim
    Working...
    X