Asg/vfc ashbury feed problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asg/vfc ashbury feed problem.

Hi gents, I have an ashbury sniper rifle with the zero trigger system and 150 bolt installed, I'm having problems with the rifle feeding bbs into the hop, it seems that somehow bbs are breaking up during the journey from mag to hop. This causes the bolt to jam and a full strip down is then needed. I've used blaster .20g bbs and .36g blaster devils both cause the problem but the .36g do it more often.

Is there anything that can be tried or done to make this stop?

The magazine has play in it front to back could this cause it?

Getting to my wits end with this rifle, it's so unreliable that it just can't be used and is now a very expensive paper weight.
    KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Re: Asg/vfc ashbury feed problem.

It could be few things, The Ashburys loading system is so frustrating to the point where the entire weapon system becomes almost unusable. Has a BB been chopped and jammed into the feeding ramp? The loading plate could also be pushing the round off course on the way to the chamber, so make sure the loading fin isnt broken or anything.

I dont think the magazine play will have anything to do with it, they all have the same wobble there.
    sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Re: Asg/vfc ashbury feed problem.

Yeah loading fin looks ok, found bits of bb in the fin channel and also in the surrounding area.
      KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theagitater Find out more about theagitater
      Working...
      X