shotty lube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shotty lube

i've recently bought a Double Eagle shotgun and noticed that the pump slide is starting to wear a little, so im wondering what the best thing to lengthen the life of the slide is (it is plastic remember) oil, grease or if anyone has used somthing else

Re: shotty lube

Anything will be better than nothing, including butter.

If it is just for the slide action any type of grease (except a graphite based grease) should do the job nicely.

Comment

cheers loki i found a jar of silicon grease in me dads shed that im gonna use for now but im going to look into using teflon tape if i can fing any

- - - Updated - - -

cheers loki i found a jar of silicon grease in me dads shed that im gonna use for now but im going to look into using teflon tape if i can fing any

- - - Updated - - -

Comment

If its plastic only use Silicon as other petroleum based greases might degrade the plastic.

Matt

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the petrolium i never would have thought it could damage the shotty

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LukeCDC Long days and pleasant nights Find out more about LukeCDC
          Working...
          X