G36K Conversion to G36C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36K Conversion to G36C

So basically i bought my first rifle a little while back, Chose the G36K, i thought the built in scope and bi-pod would give it some real good additions on the skirmish....how wrong i was!
    So i found it to be bulky and a lot to handle while trying to run and quickly aim (as well as finding the built in scope to be useless)

So what ive done is ripped off the bipod, Taken off the top rail and replaced it with a flat rail and stuck a Reflex sight on it. But im still having 1 major issue, thats the length of the barrel i have no idea if i can take out the barrel and hand grip and replace it with a g36c one.

if i can, where can i get hold of these parts?

Im trying to shave some bulk off of it and make it more of an all round gun, at the moment it feels like an LMG

Thanks

(Just realised this is in the wrong section, could i get it moved please. So Sorry its my first time on here)

Re: G36K Conversion to G36C

What brand is it?
    Some brands use different barrel styles so some wont fit others.

The K is just M4 sized so not quite getting the "feels like a LMG" thing but whatever.
    Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Its GE
      Heres the link of who i bought it from
      http://www.rydair.co.uk/ge-g36e-custom-series-aeg.html

Maybe saying it felt like an LMG was a bit out there. what i meant to say was that i prefer the smaller AEG's like the AK47 or G36C, the K just feels a bit bulky for my taste

I would like to shorten the handguard and get a silencer, that would be ideal

Comment

I don't know GE as a brand, so i dont know how compatible its parts are, but I'd be inclined to say rather than try to mod so much of it, return it to its out of the box configuration, & then flog it as a full length battle rifle, & then buy/swap it for what you really need.

Comment

Ok so i was looking at the tavor 21, ive used this in about 3 skirmishes....Do you reckon i could do a straight swap with someone?
          (just so i have an idea)

Comment

its possible (i've got one), tavors are a bit marmite, so you might find someone who can't get on with his & do a deal ?.

also consider an aug a1, ca or tm only, very good bullpup.

Comment

What dont people get on with?

see the only thing i can see wrong with the aug is the built in scope being bad, i like my reflex scope because i dont have to get my head right into the scope to see my target.

Comment

tavors trigger works on a rod system, lot of of people moan they don't like the feel, plus their a bugger when you strip them.

that said, not everyone likes the aug two stage trigger, i find its fine with a squirt of silicon spray.
                as for the aug sight, its easy to zero in for airsoft ranges of engagement, & on top of the optical sight there is a small set of iron sights, similar to pistol sights, so they work like a reflex sight.
                if someone made an aug magwell insert that allowed you to use stanag mags, it would be perfick.

Comment

Is there a small aeg with just plain rails, how is the l85a2?
                  Just want something smaller and versatile

Comment

dunno 'bout l85's, had an AA one but didn't even skirmish it, sold it on as build quality was clearly lacking.

what other aeg's do you own ?.

Comment

Dont own any other AEG's, ive only been playing for a couple of months.
                      Ive played around with my friends AK47 and G36C, Just feels a lot better

Comment

ok, essentially they all do the same thing, it comes down to cosmetics, & what your comfortable with, you've done the right thing by trying your mates gats, maybe head foryour usual skirmish site chat up a few regulars to maybe borrow different rifles throughout the day, especially if your site runs numerous short games as many do, might help you make up your mind.............
                        then either sell yours or put it in the swaps section for what you decide you like.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

adam859 Find out more about adam859
                        Working...
                        X