Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolts for VSR's

Hi lads and ladettes,
    I have purchaised a pdi 'pdi palsonite bore up vc version' a little while ago now and i have recently come to install bolt to my TM G-spec and found that the diameter of the PDI cylinder it half a Cm bigger so i could not fit it into my gun, no problem with the normal cylinder which just slipped in. Hoping someone could help me out with this telling me if this is a well known thing to be happening, if i got sold a fake or if i need to just give it to the tech's in zeroone and they will sort it out and just sand sh*t down.
    Cheers
    James

- - - Updated - - -

here is the bolty http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?214538-PDI-VSR-bore-up-palsonite-cylinder-vc
    GZW Regulars
    Looking for PSG-1
    Or MTP Plate carrier (6094)

Re: Bolts for VSR's

James, your best bet is what you mentioned. Get it sanded down if you are certain everything else would fit snugly (Especially the cylinder head). Run a background check on who you purchased it from, and try to make sure in any ways possible what you bought is what it was stated to be. It might just be a case that one of the tech's at ZeroOne could easily sort out. Specifically, what part isn't fitting in?
    muzzy -
    "....Who really wants to race around like 5 year old hyped out on smarties with his AEG on full auto spraying everything that moves. Where is the skill in that?"

Comment

You may have the bore-up cylinder, if so you have to remove the teflon white guide rings inside the receiver..

Or, simply file the guide rings down so the bolt fits in them.

Comment

yes that might be it thanks

- - - Updated - - -

will this mean that my other cylinder will fit still
        GZW Regulars
        Looking for PSG-1
        Or MTP Plate carrier (6094)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Union Find out more about Union