Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Shotgun parts compatibility between spas12 and m3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shotgun parts compatibility between spas12 and m3?

Hi guys, I know not many folk get shotguns open, and I may find out the answer before anyone replies, so will post my findings if no-one knows.

Friend is coming round later because his new TM Spas12 has had its trigger assembly disintegrate (first game after buying it from another mate! But better this happens between friends who can sort it out than strangers I guess). I have several M3 clones, and cannibalize them mercilessly to make sure I always have a couple working. My hope is that the trigger mechs are compatible, but if anyone knows differently could you let me know so that I can save myself the bother of opening it up.

As ever, only people who actually know please. "I doubt it mate" speculation isn't helpful thanks.

Re: Shotgun parts compatibility between spas12 and m3?

They are the same bud

Comment

Cheers. Will get cracking. He's just about to arrive with it.

Comment

Right, had a bash, the issue is apparently a common one, the trigger has sheared. Unfortunately the trigger is the only part that seems different between the m3 and the spas. Got a big lump on the back that I had a go at shaving off, but even then it still didn't have enough action to work.

So, looking for a replacement trigger.

Comment

sorry ,sure I fit an m3 one in mine .Same problem . Mine was a tm part though could be the difference.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Figjam Find out more about Figjam
          Working...
          X