TM L96 upgrade help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM L96 upgrade help

Hello guys! First of all, thank you for taking the time to read my post. I know there are a lot of posts out there regarding these upgrades but most of them either contradict or confuses me. Therefore i'd like to reach out for some help from anyone who has the time to do so.

I currently own a TM L96 completely stock and i'm looking to upgrade it. These are some of the things that i'd like to know.

1. What upgrades are necessary to increase my fps to 450-500?
    2. What upgrades are able to improve the consistency of each shot?
    3. What brand is recommended for said upgrades?
    4. Can I mix those brands?
    5. If I were to try and install these upgrades on my own, how likely is it that i'm gonna screw up and cause a mess?
    6. Is there anything I could do to prevent a massive screw up if I intend to learn how to upgrade it myself?
    7. Is there a video out there that teaches how to disassemble a TM L96?

Re: TM L96 upgrade help

PDI is the answer to all these questions.
    sigpic
    View iTrader Rating Here
    Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. What about the Laylex Zero Trigger? Would the PDI variant of it perform similarly?

Comment

Hello I've got mine upgraded with parts from ASPUK, EZ Trigger (comes with 90 degree piston, sears and steel spring guide) steel cylinder and head, M135 spring and a KM TN 6.04 Tight bore which came from **** *******, ASPUK Parts are good value for money and mine was hitting 405fps using .30g BB's. I think it was around 440-450 on .2's

I stripped mine and fitted these parts myself, If you don't buy a new cylinder you will need to drill a pin out of the old one so you can get the cylinder head off and remove the spring etc, mine is as accurate as my friends 500fps maruzen type96 which is upgraded with PDI parts.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shaunchin Find out more about shaunchin
        Working...
        X