Warrior L96 Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior L96 Help

Hey i have fully upgraded my Warrior L96 apart from the Hop-up (Which is notoriously bad) and the barrel.. I found a new Hop-up for the L96 but it says it needs to use AEG Barrels + Hop up rubber.. Would the "Madbull Black Python Version 2" Work? Because if it does it would be perfect (Exactly the same length as stock one so no need for a silencer adapter :P )

Sorry if it sounds like a newbie question i just don't wanna waste £35

EDIT: Also what would be a good bucking + nub for it? (Shooting around 490 - 495FPS on .2s, Using .36s for actual games)
    Last edited by DatJames; 30 April, 2014, 14:19.
    A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Re: Warrior L96 Help

Yes the madbull barrel will work fine, please remember adding a tightbore will bump the fps up slightly, so you might have to trim a couple of coils off the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah i have a dremill ready to cut the spring down.. I already had to cut around 6 coils off as it was around 580fps with a new M150 >.> So what bucking would be good to lift .36s?
      A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
        Yes the madbull barrel will work fine, please remember adding a tightbore will bump the fps up slightly, so you might have to trim a couple of coils off the spring.
        Just sent a inquiry to the site i saw the barrel on + where i have ordered my previous stuff and apparently it wont fit due to it being a sniper barrel and the hop-up needing a AEG style one

Comment

Sorry I'm a little confused with what you are saying. The madbull pythons are aeg barrels ( I have one in my recoil), the new hop unit (I'm assuming is the same style as the hexagon) uses aeg barrels and hop rubbers. So yes it would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DatJames Find out more about DatJames
          Working...
          X